Below-deck technology with Moeller’s Above & Beyond innovation
- Moeller Marine fuel tanks utilize rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Each tank is ethanol and biodiesel compliant, corrosion and pit resistant.
- Each tank is complete with molded fill neck and withdrawal/vent fittings molded directly into the shell.
- Our fittings meet E15 requirements and hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling, with rigid low perm hoses.
- Machined aluminum 3/8″ withdraw fitting has 360ø Swivel Poplock capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel use with appropriate return kit (035724-10 or 035789-10).
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Uses custom bracket tie down
Documents & Resources