Engineered Specifically For The Recreational Boating Industry
Moeller has put together a total program of containment and fluid transfer products for all of your needs. We offer a complete line of fuel tanks, fuel transports, jerry cans, and much more!
- Moeller's line of portable fuel tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors. Advanced manufacturing techniques provide the highest quality product components available and meet the new "low permeation" standards put in place by the EPA/CARB regulations effective 1/1/2011. All our portable tanks 12 gallon and under meet current United States Coast Guard, and ABYC Standards.
- All Moeller portable fuel tanks include the new EPA compliant 2-stage "Click when closed" fuel cap, required after 1-1-2011.
- Lightweigt, with stout handles for easy transport, tanks are non-corrosive, unbreakable, and dent resistant.
- Designed with UV-stabilized resin. Different gallon capcities and features to ensure you the best tanks possible.
- Tanks are specifically certified to comply with industry requirements.
- Tested for use with blended fuels.
|Cross Reference Part Numbers are Available
- We've revolutionized the marine industry standards for topside fuel tanks above 12 gallon capacity, providing engineering that looks and performs better than any other fuel tanks available.
- New EPA evaporative emissions standards in place for 2012 require all topside tanks being installed in boats built after 2011 to comply with the new low permeation guidelines.
- We've added our new "roto mold" barrier technology to the Low Perm certified topside tank options to meet these new requirements. This new low perm technology is being used today by the marine industry's leading boat builders for their 2012 models and complies fully with the new EPA evaporative emissions requirements.
- Our new Low Perm certified tank options include Moeller's new EPA compliant self-venting fuel cap (Moeller No. 305994-10) and a new fuel sender with visual site gauge. Add our optional electric capsule (part No. 035760-10) to the sight gauge and you can direct connect to a fuel gauge on your dash. The Pre-2011 tank options are designed for use in boats built Pre-2011 EPA Regulation and offer the more traditional kelch cap/site gauge option without barrier technology.
- Features 90°, 1/4 NPT fuel withdrawal elbow that rotates 360° eliminating a kinked fuel line hose.
- Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with UV-stabilized resin.
- Tested to industry standard's.
- Specifically designed for use in Boston Whalers®, Carolina Skiff® and Key West® bench style, center console, pontoon, deck and jon boat designs.
Part Numbers are Available
- Engineered as a transom mounted marine fuel tank.
- Designed for simple mounting on the transom under the outboard motor of your inflatable boat or dinghy.
- ISO & CSA certified.
- Patented design.
| Cross Reference Part Number are Available
- Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polyethylene models is a distinctive Moeller innovation: featuring ethanol and biodiesel compliant corrosion / pit resistance and exclusive Moeller Tite™ pioneering. Each tank is complete with molded fill neck and withdrawal/vent fittings molded directly into the shell.
Our tanks are your single source for the ultimate in below-deck technology.
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex
shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings meet E15 requirements, hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, and allow quality
connections with rigid low perm hoses.
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° Swivel Tite™ capability for hook-up convenience.
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel use with appropriate return kit (035724-10 / 07153).
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great
with Moeller’s Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (035710 / 07147).
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- All aftermarket parts have CE certification.
- An exclusive barrier technology is currently available on every Moeller permanent tank that meet
drafted low permeation CARB and EPA requirements for 2011. Ask Us How!
Cross Reference Part Numbers are Available
- 3.5 gallons (13.25 L) per minute (average flow rate).
- Durable cross-linked polyethylene with UV inhibitors construction.
- Built-in handle makes maneuvering a fully loaded Gas Walker to the dock easy!
- Brass shut-off valve safely controls fuel flow.
- Locking plate prevents accidental discharge or theft of fuel.
- Manually vented fuel cap has easy-to-grip ribs.
- Molded-in hose storage compartment helps keep your storage area neatand safe.
- Electric static discharge grounding wire is included.
- Safe for use with gasoline, diesel & kerosene - Do Not Mix!
- Meets US requirements for transporting gasoline.
- The GW-29 Gas Walker Comes with a 10' fuel hose assembly,
- The GW-14 Gas Walker comes with a 6' fuel hose assembly.
- Certified DOT and UN as "special container".
|Cross Reference Part Numbers are Available
Self Venting Fueling Systems
- Scepter Jerry Cans are virtually indestructible, manufactured from high-density, unbreakable polyethylene that is rustproof, crush-resistant and non-corroding.
- Features a reversible self-venting spout.
- Scepter manufactures the only complete line available for gasoline, diesel, kerosene and water in a wide variety of sizes.
- All sizes easily attach to the patented Flo n' Go hand pump.
CARB Fueling Systems
- Ecologically friendly, the Scepter line of "ECO" spill proof Jerry Cans are the safest products available and provide 100% compliance with California's Air Resource Board (CARB) emission and spill control regulations.
- All ECO Jerry Cans are manufactured using patented technology that provides permeation levels well below the CARB .40 gram/gal/day threshold.
- Feature CRC's and a patented automatic shut-off spout that stops overlows, closes automatically and self-seals to guard against unwanted vapor emissions when not is use.
| Cross Reference Part Numbers are Available